Nuovo gives the user almost complete control over the look and feel of his or her website. Users can select the color theme they want, what posts they want to show up in the homepage slider as well as in four separate areas on the homepage and can display the social media links they want in the header — all from the Customizer. Nuovo is also responsive, making it look good on any device with no extra work required.
Contributors: Jacob Martella
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.5
Stable tag: 2.2
Via WordPress Admin
- From your sites admin, go to Themes > Install Themes.
- In the search box, type ‘Nuovo’ and press enter.
- Locate the entry for ‘Nuovo’ (there should be only one) and click the ‘Install’ link.
- When installation is finished, click the ‘Activate’ link.
- Download the file from the theme page.
- Unzip the file.
- Using an FTP client (I recommend FireZilla), upload the ‘nuovo’ file to your WordPress theme folder. Make sure the file you upload simply says ‘Nuovo’ with no numbers after it. Otherwise, it won’t work.
- Go into your WordPress Admin, navigate to ‘Appearance > Themes’.
- Find the Giornalismo listing on this page and click ‘Activate’.
If you have a question, need to report a bug to be fixed or have a feature request for a future version, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the theme page.
GNU General Public License
Except where otherwise noted, all photos in the screenshot are also licensed under the GNU General Public License. Copyright 2015 Jacob Martella